Ghost 14: Our first carbon neutral shoe.
|WEIGHT||9.9oz / 280.7g|
|EXPERINCE TYPE||More Cushion|
- Most upper materials are made with a minimum of 30% recycled content.
- Less waste reduces carbon emissions by 1,908,447 kg CO2eq. – the equivalent of 4,972,411 hours of treadmill operation!
- Our purchase of carbon offsets, combined with recycled materials and reduced waste, allows the Ghost 14 to be carbon neutral.
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for a soft, smooth ride.
- DNA LOFT is a soft cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Origin stories: the Ghost
We introduced the Ghost in 2008 with the goal of creating a go-to neutral shoe for runners. At the time, our director of product management was known for doing all his running workouts at night — and was therefore nicknamed “the Ghost,” which eventually became the shoe’s name.
Throughout the years, runners have loved the Ghost for its soft cushioning, smooth transitions, and its reliability as a daily trainer.