Conquer any trail in the Cascadia 16. This men’s trail running shoe offers all-terrain stability and durable protection, with softer and lighter cushioning than before to ensure a continuously smooth ride.
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride so hiking or running feels more like celebrating.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain so you can reach new heights.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL
Reach peak appreciation for our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole – it makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
Built trail-runner tough
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 – the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
“This Cascadia has it all. It combines features of previous versions into a complete vehicle of runability. The comfort and versatility on all types of terrain is the best I’ve experienced!”
-Scott Jurek, Trail running legend